Thursday 3 July 2014

How i manage to filter unnecessary information from my mind.

okay we are in a world filled with different people who obviously have different characters, some positive and some negative. And the society is not helping at all there is so much negativity going on, and that's why the rate of suicide is becoming increasingly alarming. we are all humans who have weaknesses and its just for our own good that we turn it all over to God like all our problems and worries and negativity and ask him for peace and happiness. there is so much negativity going on and when i hear negative things i always tell myself to not believe what i am hearing as its just a way to burden me and bring me down so i kind of block it out of my mind i know its not easy.for instance if a friend told me i am not good enough for something i don't take such negative information in. immediately tell myself that i am a precious being created in God's image and likeness and so it means i am the best and that works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment